Conditions of Sale
All sales made or negotiated with RV ProSeal, (“RV ProSeal”) shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, which may be added to, modified or otherwise altered only in writing, signed by the President of RV ProSeal. Failure of RV ProSeal to object to any provisions that may be contained in any order or other form of Purchaser shall not be constructed as a waiver of these Terms and Conditions or an acceptance of any such provision.
Shipping & Delivery
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, all Products will be shipped F.O.B. RV ProSeal’s Location. Shipping dates provided by RV ProSeal are estimates only. RV ProSeal reserves the right to make delivery in installments. Shipments are insured by the seller up to delivery by the carrier. Shippments stolen from doorsteps, or drop locations are NOT insured by the Seller.
Choice of Carrier
RV ProSeal will ship by carrier and route of its choice to any freight point within the Canada, If Purchaser requests on their order that a different carrier or route is required, RV ProSeal will try to accommodate. If so, Purchaser will pay the entire amount of all shipping charges.
Shipping Charges; taxes
Shipping and handling are additional and will be shown on the invoice(s) or other documentation. Purchaser will pay for all shipment charges for shipments under $99.00 net CAD.
RV ProSeal will pay all shipment charges in advance only for shipments exceeding $99.00 net CAD and through RV ProSeal’s choice of carrier, route, and method. The Purchaser is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with its purchase.
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99 *.
Applies to orders shipped to Canadian addresses only.
Orders eligible for free shipping is shipped using the standard shipping method; i.e., the least expensive method.
Does NOT apply to Air Stage addresses and some remote/rural locations. For orders going to these addresses, RV ProSeal subsidizes a portion of the shipping charges.
Skidded items can only be shipped by truck, and shipping fees will be charged per the carrier.
RV ProSeal reserves the right to refuse any Order. RV ProSeal may do so through notice in writing of such to Purchaser within fifteen (15) days of RV ProSeal receiving the Order.
RV ProSeal reserves the right to define and/or redefine any product as “special order” item (including both those that are listed in RV ProSeal’s Price List and those that are not). If an item is deemed by RV ProSeal as a special order item, additional charges and minimum order amount requirements will apply.
Changes & Cancellations
Changes can result in delay in the scheduled delivery date. Additions to orders will be entered separately. Special Order items and any Orders that are within thirty (30) days of original receipt of order are not subject to cancellation.
The price for the Products shalt be RV ProSeal’s prevailing price at the time the order was accepted by RV ProSeal. RV ProSeal’s price lists are for general information only, and do not constitute a binding open offer by RV ProSeal for the sale of Products. RV ProSeal reserves the right to make modifications, or changes at any time without prior notice.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment should be made in accordance to the payment terms stated on the invoice. If payments are not made when due, buyer will pay, in addition to the overdue payment, a late charge equal to the lesser of 2.5% per month or the highest applicable rate allowed by law on such overdue amounts. Overdue accounts will be assigned to the credit department for all transactions. Once an account has been assigned to the credit department, no order may be taken, entered or shipped without approval from the credit manager.
Possession of Title
The goods shall remain in RV ProSeal’s legal and equitable ownership until such times as the Purchaser pays to RV ProSeal the invoiced price together with the full price of any goods which are subject of any other order placed with RV ProSeal and until such payment, Purchaser shall be in possession of the goods in fiduciary capacity as bailee for RV ProSeal.
Our EASY return policy is 30 days from the date of purchase (mail order customers; items must be received within the 30-day period). If you are not 100% satisfied with our products, simply return the item to us in new, unused, unopened condition. A copy of the original invoice must accompany all returns.
Returned items must be in unused, resalable condition and in their original packaging; i.e., Unopened. Any markings from opening or use will not be accepted.
All returns are subject to approval.
The following items are non-returnable: special order items and red tag, closeout and clearance items.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Before returning any product, please call 1-866-478-5325 for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Please have your invoice information on hand.
Returns must be shipped prepaid. Returns shipped COD will NOT be accepted. All unclaimed or refused COD parcels will be subject to a service charge equal to twice the shipping charge to cover shipping costs both ways.
Items must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS; if an order qualifies for “free shipping” and is being returned, a charge-back will be incurred for what the shipping cost would have been and will be deducted from the return amount. If only part of the order is being returned, and the item(s) would have affected the initial shipping cost this will incur a nominal charge-back. If the item(s) would have had no effect on the initial shipping cost, it will incur no charge-back.
Replacement items are NOT covered by free shipping policy unless they qualify for free shipping over $99.
1. Purchaser must have available, the invoice number, part number, quantity, and state the reason for return, prior to OCR (Order Confirmation-Return) processing.
2. OCR (Order Confirmation-Return) will be issued for pre-approved returns.
3. RV ProSeal will issue a courior Call Tag only for incorrect shipments, and defective Products.
4. OCR # must appear on the outside of package which is being returned.
5. Copy of OCR, which is provided by RV ProSeal must be placed inside package.
6. Any return which is given to a RV ProSeal Representative must be accompanied by copy of the -OCR” which will be provided by RV ProSeal. An RV ProSeal Representative and an authorized representative of the Purchaser must sign on -OCR” before being returned to RV ProSeal.
7. Any return sent without prior authorization will be refused, and sent back to the Purchaser, at the Purchaser’s expense.
8. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Any unauthorized Products sent to RV ProSeal will be placed in a holding area, and will require the sender to arrange pick-up. If pick-up does not occur within sixty (60) days, merchandise will be destroyed, and no credit will be issued.
9. Upon receipt of return, Products will be inspected, and Purchaser will be informed on course of action.
10. All Product defects and Product warranties will be repaired, or replaced with comparable Product only.
11. If Product defect is found to be due to abuse, misuse or lack of proper storage by the Purchaser, RV ProSeal will inform the Purchaser on the details of the inspection. Purchaser will be quoted on the costs for repair prior to RV ProSeal carrying out any action. If repair request is refused, then Product will be returned to the Purchaser together with an invoice for carriage, and engineer inspection.
12. RV ProSeal’s policy is to issue credit, not money for authorized returned merchandise.
13. There will be a 35% handling/restocking fee for all merchandise returned or refused for reasons other than incorrect shipping, Product defects, and Product warranties.
14. Non-Refundable items include Products that have been modified, and ALL special order Products.
15. OCR # is valid for 30 days.
Default of Infringement
In the event that anytime Purchaser is in default of payment or infringing any of these terms, RV ProSeal reserves the right to withhold delivery, cancel or terminate any order, and hold Purchaser liable for any damage or expenses incurred by RV ProSeal. In addition to the above RV ProSeal reserves the right to repossess any goods to which it has retained title as aforesaid and thereafter to sell the same without prejudice to any RV ProSeal rights hereunder or otherwise. It is specifically agreed that any proceeds received by Purchaser for sale of goods to a third party shall be held by Purchaser in trust for RV ProSeal, until final settlement to RV ProSeal.
The RV ProSeal name and Logo, and any other name, mark, or logo used by RV ProSeal and marked by an ®, © or TM sign are registered / pending trademarks of RV ProSeal in various countries. RV ProSeal reserves the right to make any product improvements or modifications without prior notice.
All discrepancies (shortages, incorrect shipments, etc.) must be claimed within ten (10) days after receipt of material. All other requests for returns must be submitted within sixty (60) days of invoice date. Price differences must be submitted for verification within thirty (15) days of original invoice.
RV ProSeal will not be liable for performance delays or for non-performance, due to causes beyond its reasonable control. The laws of the province of Ontario, Canada, will govern disputes arising in connection with RV ProSeal Terms and Conditions of Sale and Service herein.
Faster, specialized services for your regular exterior leak prevention maintenance. Specializing in leak inspection testing and seal repair. Our Covid-19 Response measures can be found here.